The use of the Rosetta Stone platform is constantly monitored by the CLA staff. Below you find some expecting rules to follow:
- you can choose to study only one language;
- the license (i.e., your username and password) cannot be transferred to third parties;
- to request access to the Rosetta Stone platform you must prove that you are part of the Tor Vergata University of Rome academic community by inserting your institutional email address (@uniroma2) in the registration form;
- if you do not access the course for 15 days, you will be automatically removed due to inactivity;
- the Rosetta Stone courses do not replace in any way the courses and language proficiency exams held by the CLA aimed at earning CFU (ECTS).